[WSBAPT] DSHS Claim

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Aug 20 15:02:59 PDT 2018

Unless a creditor claim is rejected, it must be paid.
What I have done in the past has been to negotiate a % of the sale price to pay for administrative costs etc.  in the neighborhood of 15% to 20% of the sale price that is paid to DSHS.  If through the negotiation you end up still as a nonintervention estate, then you can pay and close estate.  If you can’t get it down far enough, then you turn it into an intervention estate and the judge says who gets what.  This assumes no lien has been recorded.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578