[WSBAPT] CLE In Elder Law Sept 14th

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 07:10:40 PDT 2018

Hello Fellow Listservers:

I wanted to pass along a information about an upcoming CLE opportunity in
Elder Law and Mental Health.  Please see below:

Registration is now open for our Fall Elder Law Conference. To sign up,
click *here*
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/CLEStore/CLECalendar/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=14277238>!

Where Elder Law and Mental Health Intersect

This seminar will be held on September 14th at the SeaTac Conference
Center. Parking is FREE and lunch is included in your tuition. The focus
this year is on the intersection of mental health and elder law and our
stellar faculty includes judges, mental health professionals, prosecutors
and experienced attorneys in this area. We hope to have another great turn
out so register now!Elder Law Section Members get a $25 discount.

On behalf of the entire WSBA Elder Law Section, we hope to see you on
September 14th!

FYI:  Certified Professional Guardian credits are being applied for

Kind regards,

Michael Safren

Web Editor, RPPT section