[WSBAPT] Will Found After Initiation of Intestate Succession

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Mon Aug 20 13:18:45 PDT 2018

Thank you much, Dalynne. Had this not all happened in the afternoon of
Friday of a week of hellacious proportions, I probably would not have ended
up sending this email. In retrospect, what you propose is the obvious
solution and the only real way to proceed. Thanks again!

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***