[WSBAPT] possible referral

Scott Hildebrand scott at starboard-strategies.com
Thu Apr 19 12:07:00 PDT 2018

Understood. I would presume that notice would be pursuant to title 11, where
the code states that the property immediately vests in the heirs, correct?
If the heirs are unknown, I suppose you could petition for service by
publication. So far as the type of lien, that's another question...

Best,
Scott