[WSBAPT] question on right of retainer

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:57:18 PDT 2017

I agree with Heather to not utilize any language that says "forgive
loan"... with that in mind, I would change the language from "loan" to
"advancement".  IE: "During my lifetime I advanced funds to my children
that I desire to be calculated in the division of my estate.  I have
attached a list of advancements to each of my children and direct my PR to
consider them a part of my estate value when dividing my residual estate."
.... or something of the like.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.