[WSBAPT] Life Insurance

Lisa E Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Mon Oct 30 10:29:09 PDT 2017

Thanks, Paul.  I did read the policy and since it’s 32 years old I think he’ll be okay.  I was just trying to cover all possible bases, possibly overdoing it.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I learn, I give. – Gloria Steinem

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document