[WSBAPT] Small Estate Affidavit

Eden Rubenstein Toner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 15:43:23 PDT 2017

See RCW 11.62.  estate must be under $100,000.

Eden Rubenstein Toner

Attorney at Law

1600-B SW Dash Point Road, #163

Federal Way, WA 98023

phone 206-953-4485

     IMPORTANT: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) is intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify me by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.  My email is not encrypted;  if you have sensitive information to transmit, please contact me before sending.