[WSBAPT] Collaborative law probate?

deborah at neillaw.com deborah at neillaw.com
Fri Mar 25 09:01:50 PDT 2016

Krista,

Where are you located?  The KCBA has a collaborative law section that includes probate and estate issues.  Pierce County also has a collaborative law group.

Deborah Jameson
Neil & Neil, P.S.
5302 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA  98408
253-475-8600
253-473-5746 FAX

If your matter is urgent, please call my office.  Also, this message is not encrypted and it may not be secure or protected by attorney-client privilege.