[WSBAPT] Collaborative law probate?

Adrienne Keith Wills Ak at Keithlawandmediation.com
Fri Mar 25 09:55:06 PDT 2016

Talk to Jamie Clausen of Phinney Estate Law in Seattle.  She's the most
experienced in this, I believe.

--
Adrienne Keith Wills, Attorney/Mediator • Financial coach
Helping family law, probate and financial counseling clients create their
legacy
1421 - 34th Ave, Suite 210 | Seattle, WA  98122
Web:  www.AdrienneKeith.com | Tel. (206) 523-3047 | Fax (206) 219-6714

-----Original Message-----
From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
[mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Krista MacLaren
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 7:56 AM
To: wsba probate & trust <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] Collaborative law probate?

Hi Folks,

I have some PCs, PR and beneficiaries, who all seem reasonable but emotional
and I may need to send them elsewhere due to conflicts of interest. I am
wondering whether anyone follows a collaborative model in probate? My sense
is that it might work well here and I would like to discuss it with someone
who does it.

krista

Sent from my iPhone