[WSBAPT] client with MS

Wickert Law wickertlaw at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 09:10:32 PDT 2016

See RCW 64.08.100 regarding a notary acknowledging a signature of person
unable to sign.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=64.08.100

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-931-6307

         Fax: 206-260-9005

      <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/> www.wickertlawoffice.com

       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email
immediately.