[WSBAPT] client with MS

Kokie Adams Kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com
Thu Jun 16 09:12:17 PDT 2016

Below is the acknowledgement I have used when I person signs with an X

ACKNOWLEDGMENT ON NON-SIGNATURE MARK OR SEAL

STATE OF WASHINGTON      )
                                                 )ss.
COUNTY OF SNOHOMISH             )

            On this _______ day of April, 2016, I certify that I know or have satisfactory evidence that __________, is the person who appeared before me, and said person acknowledged that he signed this instrument by personally placing his mark or seal in place of a signature as above-shown, and he acknowledged said mark or seal to be his free and voluntary act for the uses and purposes mentioned in the instrument; and I further  certify that I know or have satisfactory evidence that _________________________ and __________________________ are the persons who appeared before me, and said persons acknowledged that they signed this instrument, on oath stated that they acknowledged it as the two witnesses of _______________________ to be the free and voluntary act of said person for the uses and purposes mentioned in the instrument.

            IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and official seal the day and year first above written.

NOTARY PUBLIC in and for the State of
Washington, residing at ____________________
My appointment expires:___________________

Kokie Adams
[Adams-Logo-Print-300dpi-900wide]

Office:  425.774.0444 | Fax: 425.771.2711
kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com<mailto:kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com>
www.adamslawgroupnw.com<http://www.adamslawgroupnw.com/>