[WSBAPT] mineral rights

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Mon Jan 25 12:43:23 PST 2016

Find a title company serving clients in that county, and call them to ask
for help.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Marilyn J Kliman Law <
marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com> wrote:

> Folks -
>

> Client inherited percentage of mineral rights in Montana property. A legal
> description of the location was included in probate Declaration of
> Completion, but Brother PR is unresponsive to her requests for copy of deed
> transfer, question whether there are surface rights, estimated value,
> status/history, etc.
>

> I recall NOTHING about this from law school .. .  Client hasn't the means
> for, nor is she interested in, legal action to demand info from bro or hire
> a landman to research.  Is there a way to research county records or
> another public repository for this kind of information?
>

> Thank you.
>
> Marilyn
>

> *Marilyn J. Kliman, Attorney at Law*
>
> Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC
>
> 510 Bell Street
>
> Edmonds, WA 98020
>
> 206.499.0993
>
> Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com
>
> www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/>
>
> NOTICE: *Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
> legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended
> recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in
> writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent
> responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any
> unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify
> us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
> computer.*

> email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.