[WSBAPT] mineral rights

Marilyn J Kliman Law marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Mon Jan 25 11:09:18 PST 2016

Folks -

Client inherited percentage of mineral rights in Montana property. A legal
description of the location was included in probate Declaration of
Completion, but Brother PR is unresponsive to her requests for copy of deed
transfer, question whether there are surface rights, estimated value,
status/history, etc.

I recall NOTHING about this from law school .. .  Client hasn't the means
for, nor is she interested in, legal action to demand info from bro or hire
a landman to research.  Is there a way to research county records or another
public repository for this kind of information?

Thank you.

Marilyn

Marilyn J. Kliman, Attorney at Law

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

510 Bell Street

Edmonds, WA 98020

 <tel:206.499.0993> 206.499.0993

 <mailto:Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com> Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

 <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/> www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended
recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

---