[WSBAPT] Invalid creditor's claim; reported on credit report

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 10:12:08 PST 2016

Alexis,

The decedent may have unwittingly added the surviving spouse as a debtor when he got a card for her under the same account. Especially if he did so over the telephone with the credit card company.

Very truly yours,
Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

WICKERT LAW OFFICE

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Ste 255
Tukwila, WA 98168
Phone: 206-859-5502
Fax: 206-260-9005
www.wickertlawoffice.com
wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.