[WSBAPT] Drug testing requirement in Will

Stuart Scarff stuart at scarfflaw.com
Mon Jan 11 17:57:16 PST 2016

I have attached language I occasionally include in Wills when a one or more of a client’s children/beneficiaries have ‘issues’ that may merit withholding distribution of their share of the Testator’s estate.  The attached language assumes such beneficiary’s share of the estate will be held in Trust.

Respectfully,

Stuart Scarff, Esq.

3035 Island Crest Way, Suite 201

Mercer Island, WA  98040

206.236.1500

206.905.5912 (fax)

www.scarfflaw.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This message and any attachments hereto are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify me immediately that you received this message in error; and do not copy, disclose or distribute this message to anyone.