[WSBAPT] Visa

Jay Goldstein Jay at jaglaw.net
Tue Jan 5 17:04:17 PST 2016

We take credit cards routinely and rarely have a problem.

We want to make it easy for clients to pay their bills.

The only problem is that we get charged by the bank for this service—we figure it as a cost of doing business.

Clients seem to like paying by cc as they do it routinely.

Do not take clients’ cc numbers by email and do not store the numbers on your machine.

Clients either call in their number, or they fill out the little insert in their bills with their cc number, invoice number, dollar amount, and sign. Sometimes they fax it in. Works good.

I think the fee charged by the banks is less if client signs in person and you do it right.

You can get bids from various cc services and see which works best for you.
I find the cc bank statements unreadable.

That’s our experience.

Jay A. Goldstein
[cid:AEF18ED8-6AEE-403C-99E7-30A379E62D84 at local]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
jay at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.