[WSBAPT] Uniform transfer to minors act will clause

Thomas Gates tegatesesq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:29:59 PST 2016

*V.  Custodianship Under the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act*

            All property left in the Will to my son while he is under the
age of 21 shall be given to the guardian, to be held until he reaches age
21, as custodian for that child under the Washington Uniform Transfers to
Minors Act.

I name my father, Thomas L.   to serve as guardian and Jerry   to serve as
alternate if the guardian named above is or becomes unable and/or unwilling
to serve.

*VI.   Personal Guardian*

            If at my death, a Guardian is needed to care for my son named
above, I name my father, Thomas L.  as guardian, and Jerry S as
alternate.