[WSBAPT] Uniform transfer to minors act will clause

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Mon Jan 11 14:52:52 PST 2016

In the event that any of my beneficiaries is under the age of twenty-five (25) years at the time of distribution and no trust is provided, I nominate and appoint __ as custodian of the beneficiary's share under the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act.  Funds shall be held and applied on the beneficiary's behalf until the beneficiary reaches the age of twenty-five (25) years, or any later age then provided under the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act of the State of Washington, as amended.  The custodian may make discretionary distributions for the health, education, welfare and support of the beneficiary.  In no event shall the custodian be required by the court to post any bond whatsoever.  If he/she is unable or unwilling to so act, then I nominate __ as custodian under the same terms and conditions.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid. -Albert Schweitzer

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document