[WSBAPT] Volunteer Opportunity (Seattle): Feb. 27th, Washington First Responder Will Clinic

Jenni Volk jenni at volklawfirm.com
Wed Feb 17 11:06:38 PST 2016

We are currently looking for volunteers to serve at our Will Clinic on Saturday, February 27th in Seattle (on Amazon's campus).  The Washington First Responder Will Clinic provides free estate planning to first responders in Washington.  We also have a few non-attorney roles available.  To date, our organization has served nearly 1,900 first responders across the state and we have hundreds of volunteer attorneys involved.   Please be a part of this exciting organization!

Click on this link to volunteer: http://vols.pt/u9MsTC
For additional information related to this Seattle Will Clinic, please contact Megan Gebhardt at megan at gebhardtlawoffice.com<mailto:megan at gebhardtlawoffice.com>.

Sincerely,
Jenni Volk
WFRWC, co-founder

The Volk Law Firm PLLC
Mailing:  4616 25th Ave NE, #301, Seattle, WA  98105
Physical:  1833 N. 105th Street, Suite 101, Seattle, WA  98133**
(206) 524-4117
www.volklawfirm.com<http://www.volklawfirm.com/>

** WE'VE MOVED!  Please note our new address in Northgate.

This electronic message is intended to be used exclusively by the individual to whom it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or the use of its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by phone at (206) 524-4117 and delete the original message from your e-mail system. Thank you.