[WSBAPT] Grant of Power of Attorney for Minors by Parent for Other Adult to Take Care of Kids

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Fri Dec 16 11:36:43 PST 2016

Listmates:

The fruits of your collective memories is sought.

I have a case involving a single mother of two minors (teen-agers, whose father is deceased) who is allowing another adult to travel with the children and to provide care for a period of about three (3) months.

I seem to remember list-serv discussions regarding some sort of Power of Attorney document that authorizes a third person(s) to provide care for minors and to make medical decisions for them during the stated period. (I do not recall any of the prior discussions to involve authorization for the travel that will be taking place in this instance, but I will draft those provisions.)

Can someone point me in the right direction in terms of a suggested form(s), from which I can build in further provisions to fit my situation?

Best Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt
Lawyer

[Envelope scaled Terry]

Office: (360) 213-2040
 Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us.  Thank you.

NOTE:  I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege.  This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.