[WSBAPT] Grant of Power of Attorney for Minors by Parent for Other Adult to Take Care of Kids

Lovie Bernardi lovie at fb-lawfirm.com
Fri Dec 16 12:00:58 PST 2016

Douglas,

I saved the attached forms from a listserv discussion, probably the one
you are thinking of.

Lovie L. Bernardi

Flaherty & Bernardi, PLLC

216 First AVE S, #450

Seattle, WA  98104

(206) 682-2616

lovie at fb-lawfirm.com <mailto:joni at sbfirm.com>

http://fb-lawfirm.com <http://sbfirm.com/>

**********

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail,
discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.
Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any
other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax
penalties.