[WSBAPT] Power of Attorney Act and Statutory Trust Advisor

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:43:34 PST 2016

Hi Coke,

I attended this CLE that touched a little bit on the topic. I believe it
will be available soon to purchase for the recorded option.

Setareh

http://wsba.vo.llnwd.net/v1/CLE%20Documents/Store/17497eFLYER_REV2_final.pdf

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Coke Roth <coke at cokerothlaw.com> wrote:

> Fellow Listees: Has anyone seen a CLE that touches on the new Power of
> Attorney Act *RCW 11.94* or the somewhat older Statutory Trust Advisor
> provisions under * RCW 11.98A*? Thanks in advance, Coke
>

> *Albert Coke Roth, III, Esq*.
>
>         Attorney and Counselor                                    Phone:
> 509-783-0220 <(509)%20783-0220>              8836 W. Gage Blvd. #204A
>
>       Licensed to Practice Law in                                 Fax:
> 509-783-0411 <(509)%20783-0411>                            Kennewick, WA
> 99336
>
>         Washington and Oregon                                   Mobile:
> 509-521-3432 <(509)%20521-3432>
>
>       WSBA 22948 – OSBA 22378
> coke at cokerothlaw.com

> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the
> information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
> or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
> liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message,
> which arise as a result of email transmission. Please notify the sender
> immediately by email or phone [509.783.0220 <(509)%20783-0220>] if you
> have received this email in error and delete this email (including any and
> all files transmitted with it) from your system. If you are not the
> intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
> or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
> strictly prohibited. If you have any questions regarding this email
> transmission, or for verification of this email transmission, please
> contact: Law Office of Coke Roth, 8836 Gage Blvd., Suite 204A, Kennewick,
> WA 99336, Phone: 509.783.0220 <(509)%20783-0220>, Fax: 509.783.0411
> <(509)%20783-0411>. Thank you.
>

> This email may be a reply/forward to an existing email. If this email is a
> reply/forward, the original message follows. This message may contain
> attachments in Portable Document Format (PDF). If the message contains such
> attachments, you must download Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the
> attachments. You can download the reader at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Please always call 206-683-1006 or email before dropping by the office as I
could be in court or meetings. Thanks!

*Best regards, *

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Cell: 206-683-1006*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.