[WSBAPT] PR Not Responding

Randolph Petgrave randgrave at msn.com
Thu Dec 8 12:49:48 PST 2016

Paul,

That is a great question. I am beginning to find myself in the same position. The creditors are beginning to get impatient. What are our fiduciary responsibilities in situations like these? Also, do I/we look at placing a lien on the real estate for our services? I haven't been paid yet.

Randy

Sent from my iPhone