[WSBAPT] Notice re: motion to distribute minor beneficiary's share to blocked account

Jon M. Fritzler fritzlerlaw at outlook.com
Mon Apr 25 10:15:27 PDT 2016

Greetings,

I represent a PR with non-intervention powers in a probate where one of the
beneficiaries is under the age of 18.  There are no good candidates to serve
as custodian for the minor under the UGTMA so I plan to file a motion for an
order authorizing the PR to distribute the minor's share to a blocked
financial account until the beneficiary reaches the age of 18, per RCW
11.76.095(1). Do I need to have a guardian ad litem appointed for the minor
beneficiary and give notice to the GAL? Also, if anyone has a sample motion
to distribute a minor's share to a blocked account and accompanying order I
appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Jon M. Fritzler

Attorney at Law

PO Box 61451

Vancouver, WA 98666

Tel. 360.818.4431

Eml  <mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com> fritzlerlaw at outlook.com

CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. This email may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the person whose name
appears above, or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying,
distributing or disseminating this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you think that you have received this email message in error, please email
the sender at  <mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com> fritzlerlaw at outlook.com.
Thank you.