[WSBAPT] Will Search - Sandy Hernandez

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Tue Apr 26 15:03:22 PDT 2016

Mr. Hernandez would be 54 years old now, lived in Pierce and King Counties, and his Wife is pretty sure he did a Will, but she is not certain.  If you have a Will for a gentleman by that name, please let me know.  There is no middle name.

Best regards,

Kerry E. Brink
Kerry E. Brink * Attorney

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law
____________________________________
Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP
PO Box 1315
1201 Pacific Ave Suite 1900
Tacoma, WA   98401-1315
www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>
kbrink at vjglaw.com
*Phone: 253.383.3791
7Fax:        253.383.6377
CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER:  This Electronic Message contains information belonging to Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP, which is confidential and/or privileged information.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us if you have received this message by mistake.  Thank you.