[WSBAPT] The 2016 Trust & Estate Litigation Seminar is April 22!

Tom Keller tkeller at tmkps.com
Fri Apr 8 11:20:45 PDT 2016

Hi Sherry-

As our Trust and Estate Litigation seminar is only two weeks away, I was wondering if I could impose on you to send out one more email to the RPPT Listserv with the brochure of the seminar attached?

Thanks!

Tom

Thomas M. Keller, P.S.
Two Union Square
601 Union Street, #2600
Seattle, WA  98101
(206) 332-7540 (main)
(206) 332-7541 (direct)
(206) 332-7543 (fax)
tkeller at tmkps.com<mailto:tkeller at tmkps.com>

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.