[WSBAPT] Amendment to RLT

Katharine P. Bauer kpb at bpblegal.com
Thu Sep 24 14:33:07 PDT 2015

I just do a second which revokes the first in its entirety and I try to
shred all copies and originals of first one.  If you do another "first" and
copies of that first one surface for some reason, then the dispute is still
there and a claim of incapacity can arise, as in "What?  Didn't client know
he already did one??". If you do a second and copies of first are found
(missed shredding), there is no question of intent.  You can also restate
whole trust....