[WSBAPT] Medicaid Estate Planning

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Tue Oct 20 13:44:12 PDT 2015

WSBAPT:

Is anyone on the listserv willing and able to speak with me for a few
minutes about effective medicaid estate planning? I'm wrestling with a
situation with spouses of divergent ages, with children from prior
marriages, and concerns about providing care for the life of the survivor
without depleting the estate of the elder and allowing the surviving spouse
to qualify for medicaid. I've heard discussion of "safe harbor" trusts, but
would like to discuss some concerns I have about the way those might
function in practice.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***