[WSBAPT] Converting probate into NIP?

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Wed Mar 25 06:35:04 PDT 2015

*I've done that numerous times (some with consents from all heirs &
others with notice to all heirs) without complications, although in some
cases, the Court has asked to see the Inventory & Appraisement.
Therefore, I include an Inventory when I do a Ptn for NP after the PR
has been appt'd.**  I also mention whether or not I've published a
Notice to Creditors, its first date of publication, & if I've received
any claims & for how much.*