[WSBAPT] Converting probate into NIP?

Brandyn Miller brandyndmiller at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 11:39:19 PDT 2015

This is very helpful information, Mr. Wills, thank you so much!

I neglected to mention that the court initially required two bonds (one for each co-PR).  Is it preferable to leave those in place until the end of the show, or does it make more sense to deal with them now?

I also neglected to mention that NIPs = non-intervention powers.  I had one separate email asking me for clarification there, and I apologize for not putting that in my initial email.  I have seen requests on this list to clarify all abbreviations, which I do appreciate as well.

Thank you again, Mr. Wills.  Your assistance is always greatly appreciated.

Brandyn D. Miller
Counselor at Law
206-633-4114
221 NW 48th St.
Seattle, WA 98107
brandyndmiller at comcast.net

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received.  In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained herein.