[WSBAPT] Transfer on Death Deed

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:47:25 PDT 2015

I haven't prepared one of these deeds yet. Do you think if the transfer was
to a minor it is possible to say upon death of grantor to Trustee, of  xyz
trust for Minor, until minor turns 18? I had a PC recently who was
reviewing options on leaving a piece of undeveloped property with a value
under $10,000. I was trying to think of options that would avoid probate,
but at this time the beneficiary is well under the age of eighteen.