[WSBAPT] Transfer on Death Deed

Eva Luchini eva at dsandblaw.com
Fri Jun 19 11:25:58 PDT 2015

Would anyone be able to share with me the form they use for a TOD deed under RCW 64.80? Are there any tips for doing these?
Thanks very much

Eva M. Luchini
Attorney at Law
Senescu & Babich, PLLC
1409 Franklin Street, Suite #207
Vancouver, WA  98660
360.696.7494 tel
360.696.7499 fax
eva at dsandblaw.com<mailto:eva at dsandblaw.com>

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  By contacting Eva M. Luchini or Senescu & Babich, PLLC, this does not automatically make you a client. In order to become a client you must read, discuss and sign a written Fee Agreement.   CLIENT NOTICE: This email is NOT ENCRYPTED after it leaves our server and travels over the Internet. By contacting us through this address you are explicitly soliciting a response and thereby releasing us to discuss your case in this format. You are accepting full responsibility for the security of this email after it leaves our server, and releasing Eva M. Luchini, Senescu and Babich, PLLC, and each of us from any liability for its use or misuse.