[WSBAPT] PR Delegate Duties??

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Tue Dec 22 16:14:50 PST 2015

Paul,
You raise a good point about the statute. I don't have any particular insight, but it seems to me that the power to delegate duties with regard to estate property (valuing assets for a non-pro rate distribution, for instance) would arguably be a power that relates to the estate property.
If your client is happy, I would recommend that the delegator ratify the delegatee's actions to protect a later claim that the delegatee's actions were ultra vires.
John

John Creahan
206-621-5848
www.cairn-law.com<http://www.cairn-law.com/>