[WSBAPT] Guardianship appointing POA

Sandra Bates Gay sgay at sbglaw-wa.com
Tue Aug 4 10:50:09 PDT 2015

The Standby Guardian appointed under RCW 11.88.125 is the best alternative
to simply a POA, since it creates court oversight in case that is needed
during the guardian's absence.

Sandi Gay

SANDRA BATES GAY, P.S.

Attorney at Law

23515 NE Novelty Hill Rd.

Suite B211-397

Redmond, WA  98053-1996

Phone:             (425) 637-3040

Fax:                 (425) 952-0156

E-mail:              <mailto:sgay at sbglaw-wa.com> sgay at sbglaw-wa.com

NOTE:  Our office has moved to a new location.  Please note our permanent
change in address and update your records accordingly.  Mail will not be
forwarded from my prior address after February 17, 2015.

Also Note:  This office does not accept service of pleadings or process
service by e-mail or fax except with the express prior permission of the
intended recipient.  The information contained in this e-mail, including
attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sec. 2510-2521; is confidential; and may also be subject to the
attorney-client privilege.  The information is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the
transmitted document(s) to the intended recipient, you are hereby notifed
that any use, dissimilation, distribution or copying of the communication is
strictly prohibited.