[WSBAPT] seller financing and loan payment servicing

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Mon Apr 13 16:33:30 PDT 2015

Mike, this is good to know.  We miss the old Trust Accounting Center
which was so easy to work with, and trying to find a suitable
replacement was frustrating.  Glad someone stepped up to fill the void.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

P.O. Box 249

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.