[WSBAPT] seller financing and loan payment servicing

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Apr 13 16:11:23 PDT 2015

On January 1, 2105, I started formal operation of a contract collection
company to service collection of installment loans.
I am posting this, because inquires on this topic have been made on the list
in the past. If you don't want to read shameless advertising, you can delete
this now.

If you or a client have  a seller financed loan or need an installment loan
serviced, please call on us.

My operations manager is highly experienced in the servicing business and
used to work for Trust Accounting Center (out of Anacortes, before they were
sold).
Our company uses a recognized contract collection software to accurately
track loan payments. We also handle reserve accounts for taxes and insurance
and will hold original documents for the parties.

I took this on because the customer service at our previously preferred
provider seemed be slipping.
Our goal is to do a better job than the competition and we will be focused
on customer service.
The company name is: Independent Note and Contract Services, LLC.
INCS for short.
Check out our website. Same prices as the competition with more service.

Website link:
 <http://www.Incsnoteservices.com> www.Incsnoteservices.com

We are licensed as a Consumer Loan Company by the Washington State DFI and
registered with the NMLS, at the federal level. Though licensed as a
Consumer Loan Company, all we do is service the loans.
Thanks for your consideration.
Mike

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.