[WSBAPT] Recommendations for Seattle/Eastside Art Appraiser

Elizabeth Elliott e.elliott at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 15:51:01 PDT 2015

Have you tried contacting the Washington Lawyers for the Arts? The often have leads for that kind of thing.

Sincerely,

 Lorrie Elliott
 *Animal Law Practice of Elizabeth “Lorrie” Elliott

Man is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain. (Mark Twain)

17837 First Ave. South #174

Normandy Park, WA 98148

Phone: (206) 824-1162

Cell:    (206) 276-2192

Fax:     (866) 861-1755

*At Large Member WSBA, Animal Law Section(2014-2015)

*Past Chair, WSBA, Animal Law Section (2012-2013)

*JD, LLM, UW School of Law

*http://www.seattleanimallawyer.com/

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone