[WSBAPT] Oil royalties Montana - "Title issue" letter

Chris Medrzycki Chris at jaglaw.net
Mon Mar 17 09:05:45 PDT 2014

Good Morning Melinda,

Our firm regularly deals with title issues.  Assuming the issue deals with
land  in Washington state, we would be happy to speak with the client and
help them resolve the problem.  Feel free to shoot me an e-mail or give
our office a call at your convenience.  If I am unavailable, our other
attorneys who handle dirt law issues—Jason Zittel and Jay Goldstein—can
also help.

Kind regards,

Chris Medrzycki

ATTORNEY

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/medrzycki>

chris at jaglaw.net | P: 360.352.1970 | F: 360.357.0844

1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8, Olympia, WA 98502

Please take a moment to check out my blog at  <http://www.wadirtlaw.com/>
WaDirtLaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, including any
attachments, is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you have received this transmission in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please notify Chris Medrzycki immediately
by return e-mail and permanently delete this transmission, including any
attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited.