[WSBAPT] Declination and Waiver of Inheritance

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Fri Dec 5 13:07:07 PST 2014

*Dalynne --- If the heir disclaims, does the heir's share pass to the
brother according to the disclaimer rules?**  If so, have the heir file
a Disclaimer in the probate.
**
**If not, how I've handled this with other estates is for the heir to
file an Assignment in the probate, assigning all of the heir's share to
the brother.*
*
**I wish you my best with your trial.*