[WSBAPT] Declination and Waiver of Inheritance

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Dec 5 09:57:11 PST 2014

Disclaimer form (for a Will situation) is attached, but remember that disclaimer means that inheritance is determined as if the disclaimant had died. If disclaimant has children, they would get the disclaimed property, not the brother. (I'm assuming a lot of facts--the point is, be sure that the heir's decision to decline inheritance will actually cause the assets to go to the brother.)

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC