[Vision2020] Caturday (August 20, 2022)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 20 05:14:38 PDT 2022

 Kitty relax, we got you. Just lay back on the boat and relax. We won't tell anyone about this until Caturday.

Courtesy of MSN at:

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/world/dramatic-clip-captures-moment-lifeguards-save-cat-from-drowning-got-you/ar-AA10O8tN?ocid=sapphireappshare&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

————————————————-
Dramatic Clip Captures Moment Lifeguards Save Cat From Drowning: 'Got You'

A dramatic clip has shown the moment British lifeguards saved a distressed cat from drowning in a river in the east of England.

In the viral footage shared on the social media platform TikTok on August 8, a crew of lifeguards can be seen rescuing the feline.

As the clip starts a Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) crew can be seen moving their boat towards a white cat that was clinging to a river wall in Great Yarmouth's River Bure, while half of its body was submerged in the water.

———————

Video . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/cat-enjoying-peaceful-life-has-relatable-reaction-to-3-month-old-kitten/vi-AA103B1l?ocid=sapphireappshare&category=foryou

“Caturday” by Linus Petit
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Caturday/Caturday_by_Linus_Petit.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy