[Vision2020] Words From The Heart

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 20 05:04:37 PDT 2022

Words From The Heart

by Frederic Parker

These words of love I give to you, my dear
to have comfort in the stillness of time
and meld two souls to keep love's wishes near
when the length of the years and age will climb
I will be your knight and loving sentry
to chase away the darkness that appears
and protect our days from evil's entry
to guard these hearts against all shadowed fears
this love will give us passions crystal clear
found within the truthfulness of desire
as the world will succumb then disappear
we'll dance the dance of love's passionate fire
the silence between heartbeats will enthrall
to echo through our love's enchanting call

To echo through our love's enchanting call
whether in a passion's day, passion's night
we'll hold these moments close to save them all
as they become memories to invite
we'll kiss the lips of love without regret
and know the touch of lover's arms will stay
as all the love shared is finally met
I am yours until my life fades away
I'll promise no more than your heart can hold
and ask of you to be my ladylove
share a bouquet of years as we grow old
reveal dreams from life and what they're made of
this heart of love we'll wantonly consume
love's fragrance will linger, blossom and bloom

Love's fragrance will linger, blossom and bloom
as years become love's flowery display
in our garden with its scented perfume
when passion's kiss from dreamers came to stay
and tender lover's fingers interlaced
to snuggle our souls as to float away
and gather wondrous fervor we embraced
when we molded new hearts from lover's clay
to form a nobler heartbeat both possess
and spend this life with an unselfish soul
we'll stay inside the heartbeat of caress
and become romantic love's final goal
as two silhouettes bask in afterglow
we'll lay in shaded realms where lovers go

We'll lay in shaded realms where lovers go
and dream the dreams of dreamers evermore
when love turns a breathless kiss we bestow
the words become whispers the ears explore
I came unto you with a longing gaze
and offered beauty in the love you'd find
my journey now ends, my past is ablaze
I found in you a jewel, love so kind
to hold in my palms your innocence kept
you hold my honor as your trusted knight
as love has found us worthy to accept
we will smile to welcome dawn's amber light
I climbed the farthest hills to find true love
beneath the star-lit sky lovers dream of

Beneath the star-lit sky lovers dream of
a fantasy my passion does pursue
emotions swell to fill the heights above
and if I could I’d give the dawn to you
a gift for you in shades of heraldry
adorning you the blush of morning’s glow
to drape upon you all its majesty
as stars recede with skies of indigo
yet, Venus bright could leave the sunrise east
alas, the jealous sun would hide its shine
for they could not abide my passion’s feast
too sumptuous for entities divine
affection meek knows not the Milky Way
the galaxy outplays the light of day

The galaxy outplays the light of day
in love we lie beneath the starry swirl
the arc of bijoux takes our breath away
and woos the pearly luster from the pearl
but rich am I, behold the silver gleam
your gaze a tender trance of moon-full depth
seductive misty gems in midnight dream
and sweet the sighs, my name upon your breath
but fiend the day such luster fades from eyes
to steal the fiery love beneath the stars
and loathed if flame’s extinguished with goodbyes
I’d melt away like candles in the jars
I’ll ever shape the clay of ardent feel
devoted hands upon the potter’s wheel

Devoted hands upon the potter’s wheel
with fervor makes a vessel that will hold
a promise told, a knight before you kneels
O, temptress queen, my words a band of gold
my goddess, how I love your siren song
arresting and attracting from the start
allure the magnet with you I belong
a lure adored and never we shall part
enchanted as I am I need you so
as sepals hold the petals in their green
I vow to hold you never to let go
nor ever let a deed come in between
below the heaven’s spiral chandelier
these words of love I give to you, my dear.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy