[Vision2020] House Republicans Are Trying to Defund the Capitol Police

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 09:50:36 PDT 2021

Voting no on a bill which provides additional funds which may or may not be
utilized for law enforcement is not the same as voting to decrease existing
funds as has been done in several large metropolitan areas and at the
urging of many prominent progressive politicians including the current vice
president.

Desperately trying to change the narrative on defunding law enforcement is
foremost on the mind of democrats with the potential shellacking they are
soon to be faced with in the upcoming midterms.