[Vision2020] Federal response

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:58:11 PDT 2020

Some federal assistance has been given to the fire disasters in the Western
US:

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/08/18/california-secures-federal-assistance-to-support-response-to-lnu-lightning-complex-fire-in-napa-county-and-jones-fire-in-nevada-county/

I wonder though, if the Trump administration took money from FEMA to grant
unemployment payments, what about FEMA helping with hurricanes etc?
I guess the money can come from somewhere?  Jeff Bezos?  Ha, Ha, Ha...

*FEMA authorized to use $44 billion of disaster funds for unemployment
benefits*

https://www.aha.org/news/headline/2020-08-10-fema-authorized-use-44-billion-disaster-funds-unemployment-benefits
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 10:48 AM Roger Hayes <rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com>
wrote

So where's the federal response to the devastation in California, Oregon,