[Vision2020] 7 Scenic Drives In Idaho That Are Downright Magical In The Fall

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 6 06:58:59 PDT 2020

Feel like going for a drive? Here in Idaho, we have an abundance of scenic byways boasting spectacular views of mountains, valleys, canyons, forests, and whatever else you could imagine. There’s never a bad time to fuel up and explore one of the Gem State’s beautiful backcountry highways, but we’d argue that the fall season may be the best time. During this transition from summer to winter, our state takes on some amazing landscapes as the foliage shifts colors. See the best of them with these 7 fall scenic drives that are bound to impress.

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/fall-scenic-drives-id/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=nltitle1

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy