[Vision2020] Friendship Square Hand Written Note Re: Social Distancing Disagreement

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:15:46 PDT 2020

Given this note I read on the Moscow Friendship Square bulletin board about
two hours ago today did not identify who wrote it, I relay this paraphrase
of the meaning not fully certain it is accurate.

The note indicated that at a residence where children were in the front
yard, other children approached, who were told to keep their distance.  The
children who approached did not comply, explaining that social distancing
did not make any difference.  Apparently somehow it was revealed the
children who approached this yard were associated with a certain religious
group (guess which?!).

The note expressed a wish for respect for their concerns regarding social
distancing.

This is a very simplified paraphrased version of this hand written note.
It may still be up on the Friendship Square bulletin board, if someone
wants to read the full text.