[Vision2020] 8 Comfy And Cozy Idaho Book Shops To Get Lost In On A Snowy Day

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Jan 29 08:47:42 PST 2020

This list does not include book shops in the northern panhandle of Idaho.

In Bonners Ferry, there is Bonners Books at 7195 Main Street downtown,
and in Sandpoint there is the Corner Bookstore at its new location of
405 North Fourth Avenue. (to which it had to move after 19 years at the
corner of First and Main to make room for a women's dress shop)  There
are several book stores in Couer d'Alene, most of which I have not
explored. The closure of the Moscow Hastings store was followed soon
thereafter by the one in Couer d'Alene, making more difficult local
purchase of UK-based magazines such as Linux Format.

Ken