[Vision2020] 8 Comfy And Cozy Idaho Book Shops To Get Lost In On A Snowy Day

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:13:34 PST 2020

The proprietor of Palouse Books, 107 E. 2nd St. in Moscow, is one of the
most amazing conversationalists I have ever talked to!  And that is saying
a lot... Like, we've started talking about anything or everything and two
hours go by before I know what happened!  This is a person with a wealth of
knowledge about many subjects and a sharp wit to match!

Indeed, "get lost in on a snowy day"  or rather, like today, a rainy
day...Or a sunny day!  Whatever...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/palouse-books-moscow-3
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett