[Vision2020] Stay at home order

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Thu Apr 30 07:47:59 PDT 2020

I would like to encourage Governor Little to stand firm on the stay at home order until science shows that it is safe to open our state again. As of Tuesday, the 28, there have been almost 2,000 cases in Idaho with 58 deaths. I believe that it took courage on the part of the governor, and fortitude on the part of Idahoans to self-isolate thereby preventing a much, much larger transmission of this disease resulting in considerably more misery and death if we had not done so. Be thoughtful of others. Be brave in these trying times.  Be thankful that we live in a state where reason prevails.