[Vision2020] If I only had a gun . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 26 13:09:46 PDT 2019

"If I Only Had a Gun" (words by Leonard Pitts Jr.)

(Sung to the tune "If I Only Had a Heart" from the Wizard of Oz)
"When a man's an empty holster, no courage does he bolster
No confidence is won
What a difference he'd be makin', he could finally stop his quakin'
If he only had a gun
He could stand a little straighter with that ultimate persuader
And wouldn't that be fun?
He could put an end to static with a semiautomatic
If he only had a gun
Can't you see, how it would be?
Woe would avoid his door
The crazy guy would pass him by
Or else he'd shoot - and shoot some more
Oh, the shootin' he'd be doin', and all the ballyhooin'
The way the folks would run
His life would be so merry in a world of open carry
If he only had a gun."

http://www.MoscowCares.com